Find The Resources You Need For Better Mental Health
All materials on our website were created by civilians. The information is provided for general information and educational purposes and is not a substitute for professional health advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information you find on our site or our sister site beeautifuallyimperfect.com, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate medical and healthcare professionals.
WE do not provide any kind of health advice. The use or reliance of any information contained within the website is solely at your own risk.
If you are having an emergency seek help from your doctor or contact emergency medical professionals in your area immediately.
We are an acute inpatient facility offering services for adolescents, adults, and older adults. Our outpatient program offers intensive psychiatric and therapy services to support the progression toward wellness for our adult population. It is our mission that Quail Run Behavioral Health consistently provides a supportive, compassionate and innovative environment of patient centered care.
Our treat team includes psychiatrist, psychologists, social workers, nurses, behavioral health specialists and recreation therapist who work together with our patients and their families to instill hope, promote treatment and support recovery.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE – QUAILRUNBEHAVIORAL.COM
FIND QUAIL RUN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH ON FACEBOOK
Contact info -24-hour assistance-602-455-5694
Address: 2545 W. Quail Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85027
1. Mental Health Treatment Locator: https://www.samhsa.gov/esmi-treatment-locator
2. Panic Disorder Information Hotline — 1-800-64-PANIC
3. National Suicide Prevention Lifeline phone: 1-800-273-8255
4. Mental Health Help for Young People http://ok2talk.org
5. National Eating Disorder Association (NEDA) HelpLine — 1-800-931-2237 or text NEDA to 741741
6. National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders(ANAD) — 630-577-1330
7. Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA): http://www.dbsalliance.org/
8. Information for Mental Health and Substance Use in/for Native American Tribes: https://www.samhsa.gov/tribal-affairs
9. Crisis Text Line Text TALK to 741-741 to text with a trained crisis counselor from the Crisis Text Line for free, 24/7